Quick Instructions on how to install a video card in a computer.
1. First you need to open your computer up by removing screws out of back of case.
2. Then you need to ground your self to the case by using a wrist strap or hold on to side of case when touching anything inside the case.
3. You can find a wrist strap at most computer stores.
4. Next you need to find the slot on the motherboard where the old video card is located.
5. You can usually find the video card by following VGA or DVI connectors on outside of case.
6. Then you can take a Phillips head screw driver and remove screws and gently lift card out of slot.
7. Then add new card to slot and gently push in to slot very gently until you hear it snap in place .
8. However if the slots do not line up with your new card do not keep pushing down.
9. Next reboot machine and put disc in cdrom to add drivers for new card.
10. However if its an old card then you may have to get drivers off the internet.
!! Warning This is instructions on how to install a video card. However installing a video card or other computer components wrong unforeseen events can happen and usually do. This is just a disclaimer to let you know these instruction are not fool proof and if you damage anything that I will not be held liable for anything. !! Warning proceed at your own risk.!!